CAIR-LA, in partnership with civil rights, advocacy, and community organizations, has created this CVE Toolkit to serve as a resource to the community.
This toolkit includes:
- Concerns with government-led CVE programs
- Talking points
- List of statements from various organizations against CVE
- Petition against CVE implementation in Southern California
- Action items
- List of articles on CVE and their summaries
- List of mental health resources
CAIR-LA would like to thank our partner in the creation of this toolkit, MuslimARC.